Friday 24 April 2009

Samsung Ultra-slim LCD TV




















































I recently seen this new advert promoting the new Samson LCD television. After further research I discovered that the ad was produced my the creative design studio ‘1st av. Machine’. The advert is promoting the new ultra slim LCD Samson television with its focus around the quality of picture. The advert revolves around the brightness, sharpness, depth of colour etc. These qualities are shown by a magical natural scene in which a humming bird travels to different plants and trees revealing beautiful colours. This hole advert seems to of been developed in CGI, I think the main reason for this is to have full control over the imagery. In this case the control over the imagery is perfect as they can produce colours and brightnesses which are not available when using real footage. I think this advert is really effective, the advert needed to show the quality of the product in particular the quality of the TV’s screen. This adverts does this perfectly and for me the vibrant colours are very aesthetically pleasing.

No comments: