Sunday 5 April 2009

Blur Studio














http://www.blur.com/
Before discovering Blur Studios I watched a short film called ‘A Gentleman’s Duel’. I rented this short film on iTunes quite a while ago due to my own interest in short films animations. A Gentleman's Duel is a short 3d Animation with a brilliant narrative and some wonderful edits and shots.

Recently I came across Blur studios website and discovered ‘A Gentleman's Duel’ was one of their own creations. From this I began to look at their work in general and found that the quality I seen in ‘A Gentleman's Duel‘ continued through the rest of their work.

Based in the United States, Blur studio works generally within a moving image environment creating special fx, design for adverts, idents, 3D short animations, films. When first looking at their work I could see that it is of the highest professional standard. And you can see that there has been a number of teams working within the company on each piece.

No comments: