Wednesday 22 April 2009

Jonathan Saunders 'Nokia Eseries'

























I recently discovered the designer Jonathan Saunders. His work is of a really high standard and looking at most of his work you can see that he has design directed most of the content. I really liked his piece for Nokia which is advertising the new Nokia Eseries ‘E71’

The piece consists of a unique and individual style, using bright and vibrant colours which radiate throughout the piece. The advert takes the various elements connected with mobile phones such as text messaging, music, bluetooth, photographs etc. And brings them in to life via moving image. The element are quite basic things and are probably standard on most phones but the advert brings originality and makes the advert promote the phone and how unique it is.

2 comments:

Jack said...

Hello Phil! I saw your post on Jonathan Saunders and agree with your comments on his use of colours and levels of vibrancy! In a way it reminds me of a city at night with all the lights and colours. If you get a second, have a look at these photos I came across, let me know what you think, I've posted on it in my blog or check out the original at:

http://www.pxlshots.com/blog/2009/04/100-beautiful-night-scene-photos/

Jack said...

Hi Phil, cheers for sharing the Saunders stuff, as I said, it reminds me of night city scenes like in my post: (http://jackwoodcockmmd.blogspot.com/2009/04/night-scene-photography.html)

Or is it just me?