Wednesday 15 April 2009

BRND - 'Sense'

http://brnd.org/
I recently came across a piece by BRND entitled ‘Sense’. The BRND website doesn't provide information about its self or about this piece.

The piece revolves around an electronic sound track that has a quite aggressive rhythm. The visuals throughout the piece match the sound and beat perfectly. I really found the lighting, colour and sense of audio and visual rhythm interesting and inspiring. The piece made me think of my early work in which I have to work with audio and visual moving image which for me is an area or technique of design in which I hold great interest.

The piece is really simple, and the lighting is effective and enhances the atmosphere of the piece. The structure seems to of been developed in 3D which gives an abstract unique aesthetic. Overall a really enjoyable and inspiring short animation.

No comments: