Sunday 5 April 2009

I’m good - Wanda Productions

I recently came across this brilliantly funny commercial for diet Pepsi. The piece revolves around the line ‘I’m Good’. A range of scenarios occur in which some one says ‘I’m Good’.
This mainly is a reference to something that has gone wrong so in this case people are hurt and injured and whereas you would expect them to complain about what has happened they say ‘I’m good’. The scenes through out the ad are really humorous and the idea is so simple it create a perfect and effective advert. I think the advert is very cleaver because they are trying to say that this diet drink is for men. (the problem they might of had was that...men don’t buy diet drinks). Because of this target market of men, which I think means men of 18 and above each scenario relates to that target market very well. Each scenario consists of a scene or environment which that target audience can relate to so in as an example in this piece there is a scene of a golf course in which a man gets hit in the head with a golf club. Overall a really effective, well planned and produced idea.

No comments: